Becoming a Member
Recovery For Life:
RFL Support Groups
RFL helps you do life with Jesus' help. Leave addiction behind as you find a great church family to live life with.
How Do I Become a Member?
- Read the Prospective New Member Guide carefully. We believe it is important that you have a full understanding of who and what our congregation is before you commit to it. This guide has been designed to give you this orientation.
- Be baptized as a believer by immersion for the forgiveness of your sins. We recognize this kind of baptism from other places. Unfortunately, many have been baptized
- through some different mode (i.e. sprinkling, pouring, christening)
- for a different reason (i.e. to join a church, without your own faith, as an infant, to please someone)
If you have any questions about this teaching, please let us know. We would consider it a privilege to sit down and study the Bible with you on this matter.
- Begin participating in the opportunities for you to grow and become involved in the work of this church.
- Let us know your desire to become a member and fill out an information sheet that you can get from William Spurlock or Walton Hook. We would love to have a family photo of you for our data bank. You will be introduced to the congregation as soon as possible after we have this information.
We are here to assist you to the best of our ability. If you need clarification on anything in this guide or have additional questions please contact me.
Minister of Maturing Disciples/ Shepherd